- Standard safety precautions must be maintained during the experiment like safety goggles.
- All experiments should cause no harm or undue stress to animals, humans or the environment.
- No live animals should be exhibited at the Fair. Use pictures or models to illustrate. See Science Fair coordinators for exceptions
- The following are not allowed: controlled substances, dangerous chemicals, unmarked chemicals, open flames.
- Fragile and expensive items run the risk of being damaged. Consider using a photograph instead.
- Viewers will be asked not to touch the exhibits unless invited by a sign on the display. If you think viewers will be tempted to touch items you do not want them to touch or unsafe to touch, consider covering those portions with clear barrier.
- Transport your project very carefully so it arrives in great condition.